lawyerlyn

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

august 10, 2005

we're really going to villa escudero. we've put down a deposit in the resort's name and i've bought a new speedo bathing suit. it's all systems go.

well, i've been meaning to buy a new bathing suit anyway. however i was waiting for a nice one to go on sale. but the ones that are on display are always the same. true, some are on sale at a half-price discount but if i am not happy wearing it why buy one notwithstanding its low price. you don't always buy an item because it's discounted. as emeril lagasse asks: "why is it on sale?"

my old bathing suit is still okay but because i've put on a little weight i was afraid that the zipper would break once i put it on at the resort and i'll not be able to go swimming. thus i bought one without a zipper. my first speedo was also without a zipper so i kinda thought of it while i was trying on the bathing suit.

tomorrow i'll clean my room and do my ironing. i always do this when i'm going away. i remember cleaning my room and doing my ironing on the eve of our flight to hongkong. we had to be at the airport at 4:00 a.m. and i didn't get to bed until 2:00 a.m. gosh! i was cranky when i woke up an hour later. put it down to lack of sleep.

when i went to bangkok this year i was prepared -- i did whatever stuff needed to be done days before the departure. and when i came back after 6 days of being away i didn't recognize my room. it was so neat. :-)

mar and family were here. it was a surprise so they saw my messy room. it didn't matter to the kids though. they found plenty of things to do there. justin looked at my partially finished bangkok album and leafed through it. just this monday it was jello who looked through it. i hope they learned something new.

my scrapbooks take a long time to finish because i tend to write everything i remember about the trip and incorporate it among the pictures. i also do my research on the internet and whatever relevant i find i put it in the scrapbook. i do this so that whatever question pops up in the mind of whoever looks at my scrapbooks will be answered. and he need not question me anymore because the answer is right there on the page staring at him. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home