lawyerlyn

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

august 30, 2005

i haven't been doing a blog for more than two weeks so i don't know what to say.

ah, yes, i was quite productive yesterday, a non-working holiday, because it was national heroes' day. only those in the government service were exempted from going to work. and the announcement wasn't released till sunday which prevented many from going on a long weekend. in any case, i was able to work on my draft report.

i had decided in the morning that i wouldn't go to my public speaking class in the evening because i wanted to finish my work. and as luck would have it the class was postponed because imee said that the teacher was rushed to the hospital. well, i didn't wish for anything drastic like that to happen. in fact, i just didn't want to go to class. i'm not so evil that i would wish harm to happen to a fellow human being.

there are still some things to be added on my report but it's more or less complete and i'm happy for that.

3 Comments:

  • I find your blog an interesting read. I noticed that you commented on my blog under a particpiation freebie section. If you were wanting the freebie you didn't leave your member name and what site you want me to private message you at. If you still want the freebie comment again doing the above and I will send you the links to the kit via private message.

    By Blogger Jill, at 5:37 PM  

  • You are most welcome for the kits:)I want to thank you for leaving comments on my blog.:) It's nice to know that the qps I make are appreciated.:)

    By Blogger VJ's Scrap Room, at 6:52 PM  

  • I want to thank you for all your nice comments on my blog, this means so much to me! Thank you for brighten my days with it :)
    Hugs
    Conny

    By Blogger Photopassion, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home